1. Position: Out Reach Worker (ORW): 1 for (Rayagada District)
Key Functions: ORW will lead the field activities of the CSC. He/she will identify and facilitate registration of people living with HIV positive (PLHIV) including those with special needs (children with HIV positive, pregnant woman, Key Population- TG, Trucker, IDU, MSM, FSW, Migrant) at the CSC. In coordination with Project Team, He/ She will support the PLHIV to access health and non-health services through regular follow up.
Specific roles and responsibilities of ORW
• Develop an action plan (weekly and monthly) with the help of Project Coordinator keeping focus on priority clients as per line list received from ARTC
• Home visit to Newly Initiated clients to provide treatment education, education on OIs, nutrition, healthy lifestyles and positive living, and psychosocial support. Support of peer counsellor can be taken for addressing specific issues during home visits.
• Identification of new PLHIV and registering them at CSC after providing them at least one services.
• Referrals for health services and other needs of PLHIV registered under the programmed.
• Based on the list of LFU and MIS cases received from the ART Centre, plan home visits for the defaulters, and motivate them to resume their treatment. Wherever feasible, accompany them to the services. For untraced defaulters, report the status to PC with evidence.
• Identifying community volunteers in villages who can support ORWs in follow-up as and when required
• Regular screening of PLHIV for TB symptoms and referral of symptomatic clients to ART Centre for further diagnosis (TB screening should not be done at ART Centre)
• Help PLHIV to address stigma and discrimination by the family members and the society.
• Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities.
• Screening PLHIV for TB symptoms once in six months and referral of symptomatic clients to ART Centre for diagnosis.
• Update the field activities in empower application on day to day basis and synchronize the same once in a week
Qualifications and Experience:
Only For 8th Standard passed preference the candidates who belongs to PLHIV community and
12th passed for normal candidates.
Basic understanding of NACP and willing to work among PLHIV groups with regional language writing and speaking skills.
Mandatory- Well versed in operating Android phone as all the data /work need to be entered via a Tablet by ORW
Salary: Rs. 10000/- per Month.
How to apply:
Desired candidates (who can join immediately) with relevant qualifications and experience should send their CV by -----------------to the email@example.com. Or give hard copy of CV in the below given office address. For any clarification contact
+91-9861478617 (Secretary GNP+).
Office Address: Ganjam Network for People Living with HIV & AIDS
Sidharth Nagar 2nd line plat no-32
Berhampur – 1, Ganjam ( Odisha)
Phone – 0680-2280223, Mob: 9861478617,9777808009
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Location: Berhampur, Odisha