Recruitment Qualifications:(Experience in HIV/AIDS Project will be preferred)
S/he should be a Postgraduate in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably with one year experience at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, micro finance and HIV/AIDS programmes.
Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences subject with minimum three years' experience in development/health sector at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Familiarity with government health policies and programmes
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working
* Proficiency in data analysis, reporting writing, case study compilation.
* Atleast 10 days in the field visit required.
* Overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team under him/her.
Summary of Key Functions:
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing overall program in close coordination with SACS and implementing agency. He / She would be responsible to keep close liaison with Government Departments at districts level, SACS and TSU/SETU. Conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for review and reporting to SACS.Review the performance of TI staffs, prepare need based monthly action plan and followup the action points,facilitate the SACS and TSU/SETU visits.
Location: Bawana, Narela, Delhi