Vacancy for post of residential counsellor and Drug Rehabilitation Centre in Vasai (west)
Sankalp Rehabilitation Trust is looking for compassionate and dedicated individuals who share our core beliefs that recovery from addiction is possible and who are committed to providing excellent patient care and empowering patients and their families to grow in their recovery.
Position: Residential Counsellor
Location: Vasai West, Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra
As a residential Counsellor your duties include:
• Creating a safe and therapeutic environment for individuals in recovery
• Conduct one-on-one counselling sessions and lead group therapy sessions.
• Creating and implementing personalized treatment plans
• Monitoring and documenting client progress
• Supervising and coordinating the work of all project staff
• Maintaining records according to Sankalps policies and procedures
• Providing monthly reports to donor
• Oversee expenditures in line with budgetary norms
• Ensure the proper maintenance of the centre
• Master of Social Work (MSW)
• Alternatively, individuals in recovery from substance abuse with a minimum of two years of sobriety.
Location: Vasai, Palghar, Maharashtra