· Community Mobilization in project area
· Conducting Awareness Programme and meetings in the villages.
· Conducting regular meeting with SHGs, FPO and user groups.
· Strengthening of Village Organisations (VOs), FPO/FPC and user groups.
· Regular field visit to project villages for on the field support and monitoring.
· Motivate farmers for diversification of crops from cereal, and pulses to vegetables/fruits/flowers and high-value cash crops.
· Replication and adaptation of new technology at field level
· Convince farmers to adopt the package of practices
· Planning and execution of ongoing agriculture and horticulture-related programme at the village level.
· Planning and Conduct Technical training on agriculture and horticulture aspects to Community Resource Person as well as beneficiaries
· Reporting to the cluster in-charge for overall progress of the programme.
· Maintain and follow up on different records of agriculture programme like beneficiaries' registers, input distribution registers, quotations, purchase orders, adaptation, crop diversification, and Progress Reports.
· Collection, compilation, analysis of farmers’ agriculture database and Progress Report.
Local Convergence with Government Schemes.
Education: Graduate in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture with BSc. /MSc. /MRM/BRS/MRS/MSW/MBA in Rural Management or a closely related field.
Professional Experience: A minimum of 3-5 years of professional work experience in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry, promoting People Institutions and establishing linkages with Government Departments.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
VIKSAT is looking for a young and dynamic Field Supervisor who will be responsible for the promotion and strengthening of the people institutions in the project areas of Gujarat.
Adaptability: Willingness to work in challenging conditions in 4-5 villages, demonstrating a strong commitment to the quality of work.
Transportation: Proficiency in operating two-wheeler vehicles.
Technical Skills: Comfortable with computer applications and proficient in using the internet.
Language Proficiency: Gujarati and Hindi are essential, and proficiency in English is desirable.