HTRNP+ invites applications from 1 eligible candidate for the post of Health Promoter in Etah for CSC Vihaan program.
Key Functions: Health Promoter will lead the field activities of the CSC. They will identify and facilitate registration of PLHIV including those with special needs (children, KPs) at the CSC. They will support the PLHIV to access health and non-health services through regular follow up.
Specific roles and responsibilities of Health Promoter: -
• Develop weekly and monthly action plan with the help of the Project coordinator focusing on the priority clients.
• Outreach to priority clients to provide information on treatment adherence, OI, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and
positive living and provide psychosocial support
• To assess the immediate requirement of clients & provide need-based services.
• Monitor ART adherence using the checklist.
• Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes, entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities
• Immediate identification of difficult situation and timely escalation to higher authority.
• Punching the data in TAB on day to day basis and syncing the same once in a week Required Qualification/experience/skills/qualities: -
• 12th pass with 2-year relevant experience in HIV/AIDS field
• 2-year experience in field work
• Basic understanding on NACP program and willing to work among PLHIV groups
• Knowledge of Hindi & regional language. Writing and speaking skill.
• Preference will be given to candidate who belongs to PLHIV community.
• Willing to use simple App-based reporting using gadgets.
Remuneration: will be based on Qualification & Experience of candidate
Interested candidates can apply electronically, quoting job code on the subject line and send their CV with covering letter to Email Address: - email@example.com by 21-Oct-2023 evening 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Job Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Etah, Uttar Pradesh