1) Contribute to the deployment of new data collection tools as required (surveys,
questionnaires, pre-posts, KAPs, satisfaction surveys. Etc.) which are needed to assess
program progress and measure achievements of indicators.
2) Train the investigator, data entry operator, or project team on data collection tools
(paper-based and electronic-based)
3) Coordinating the data collection activity in the field for the different studies.
4) Contribute to the development of the MIS system for the project under the guidance
of an M&E consultant.
5) Perform QA/QC activities; identify and resolve errors and inconsistencies in data to
capture consistently high-standard data.
6) Implement data quality improvement plans and timelines.
7) Preparation of monthly/quarterly/half-yearly/yearly MIS and progress reports with the
help of the project team.
8) Maintain the tracking sheet of evaluation studies and MIS under the different projects.
9) Ensure the timeline will be followed for studies and MIS as per the tracker.
10) Prepare an analysis, and graphs for the reports or for presentation as and when
11) Travel to all areas of work when needed (10% of the time) to ensure the program team
is recording the relevant information.