Roles & Responsibilities
a. Be a part of the planning and support brand building and awareness initiatives across the board.
b. Provide communications support to donors and partners and build co-branded campaigns to drive interest and engagement including social media posts, impact stories, articles, and online/offline events
c. Create and support marketing campaigns that effectively reinforce and build the brand image as and when required including decks, social media, impact stories, scripts, articles, and online/offline events
d. Plan and execute events for increasing brand visibility & engaging with various audiences.
e. Enhancing the organization’s share of voice (SOV) and media presence
f. Have an existing network of journalists and publications that can be immediately utilized for PR purposes, predominantly on a pro-bono basis.
g. Build and create new avenues of media outreach with online/digital as well as offline publications
h. Leverage present partnerships and forge new strategic partnerships to augment brand reach and awareness.
i. Write in-depth, publication standard content with a mix of thought leadership pieces as well as human stories
j. Consistently conduct industry and competitor research to identify latest trends and help the team stay ahead of the curve
k. Creating communication for leadership: This will include ad hoc communication for Samhita, which comprises of presentations, speeches, and soft pointers. The leadership usually has at least one engagement every two weeks.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
1. At least 5-6 years of work experience in Marketing and Communications, and PR. Knowledge of financial instruments an added advantage.
2. Experience of working with senior leaders with the ability to generate and communicate unique value propositions.
3. An understanding of customers’ needs and how to meet those needs.
4. Practices attentive and active listening and can accurately restate the opinions of others even he/ she disagrees.
5. Stellar planning and organizing skills, with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize amidst various sometimes conflicting priorities.
6. Excellent team working skills, with proven contribution to team goals and objectives.
7. Speed, flexibility, and adaptability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
8. Must be an innovator, problem solver and quick to learn.
9. Must place value integrity, respect, and collaboration.