Position: Project Manager
No. of Post : 01
Name of Project : Target Intervention Project
Salary : Rs. 16000 + Rs. 1400 (TA) + Insurance
Job Location: - District Shamli, Uttar Pradesh
Date of Interview : 30th Oct, 2023
Qualification & Experience:
She/he should be a Post Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably with 1 year experience at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes.
Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences subject with minimum three years experience in development / health sector at district level programmes related to health, livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance and HIV/AIDS programmes.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong communication skills.
* Ability to work in small team, and flexible ways of working.
* Proficiency in data analysis, reporting writing, case study compilation.
* At least 10 days in the field visit required.
* Overall management capacity to monitor, report and guide the team under him/her.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing overall programme in close coordination with SACS and implementing agency. She/he would be responsible to keep close liaison with Government Departments at district level, SACS and TSU. Conduct data analysis and prepare monthly reports for review and reporting to SACS. Review the performance of TI staffs, prepare need based monthly action plan and follow up the action points, facilitate the SACS and TSU visits.
Location: Shamli, Uttar Pradesh