Project Name : Project Monitoring Unit (PMU)-DMF_Chatra
Study drawings and estimate of project submitted by various line DMFT Administration for approval under the District Mineral Foundation (DMF)
· Supervise various construction activities taken up under District Mineral Foundation (DMF)
· Ensure that the construction is in compliance with the drawing and estimates approved
· Asses value of work done and approved Bills & Vouchers for release of fund to the implementing agencies.
· Field visits and monitoring of projects undertaken under DMFT
· Report to the Team Leader, Planning and Monitoring Unit (PMU)
Any other duties as may be assigned by District Administration/ Social Action for Rural Development (SARDA)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Master's/B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering/Architecture Engineering from a recognized Institute along with Minimum 05 Years of Experience in the PMU/CSR/Relevant experience is required.
ü The deputation will be on the basis of the qualification, experience, last salary is drawn and Interview.
ü Starting Salary Range will be 35000/- to 45000/- Per Month
ü The additional benefits of Travelling Allowance, Dearness Allowance, etc. will be provided as per the organizational norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your latest CV along with one page write up on ‘Why are you fit for the position?’ The CV must contain your current salary, designation and organization and photograph along with two References. Your CV must be submitted on or before 30th October 2023
Location: Chatra, Jharkhand