JD for Assistant Manager Operations Profile
• Operations Assistant Manager expresses their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company which they are working for reaches its target and operates effectively.
• Understand the status of CSR & Skilling projects, the priority sectors under CSR and respond accordingly
• Day to day business operations, coordination, follow-ups & team handling.
• Managing partnership effectively, through field visits calls and virtual meetings.
• Providing support as per procedural documentation and relevant reports.
• Ensuring clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area
• Working with senior management for strategy development and execution planning
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Plan the surprise visit to field to monitor the program
• Assess project risk and issues and provide solution where applicable.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Good project management skills
Desired Skills & Experience
• Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Have good English communication and written skills
• Experience in CSR & In Skilling Industry- 2 to 4 years
• Qualification- Preferably Graduate
• Open to travel
• Language- English, Hindi
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat