Salary: Rs.-15000 per month
Qualification & Experience:
She/he should be a Post Graduate in any discipline of Social Sciences preferably with 1 year experience at district level programmes related to Education/ health, Skill livelihood programmes, rural development, microfinance
Completion of a recognized facilitators program.
Accredited qualification in a pertinent stream.
Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculums.
Knowledgeable routine assessment and moderation operations.
Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogs about learning material.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Respectful, astute, and accommodating
• Highlighting needs pertaining to capacity development.
• Perceiving which requirements are amenable to facilitation.
• Pinpointing existing programs or formulating bespoke courses for use.
• Selecting accompanying test materials.
• Encouraging respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
• Steering conversations about the learning material.
• Extracting varied insights from participants.
• Administering and reviewing progress on assessments.
• Tracking and conveying attendees' engagement to applicable figureheads
Location: Delhi, Delhi