Third Sector Partners is an executive search firm dedicated to bridging the gap for leadership roles in the dynamic social impact sector. We conduct elaborate hirings for CxO, Board Level & Senior Management positions, across the development sector. We deliver a rigorous and structured search process to identify the strong leadership talent that is required to meet the demands of the sector. TSP with immense pride states that we have successfully completed 750+ consulting closures, with a large clientele of 250+ clients, and retained over 100+ Corporate Crossover Candidates across affluent social impact organizations. TSP is India’s leading search firm and preferred partner for leadership positions across INGOs, NGOs, bilateral aid agencies, academic institutes, social ventures, social finance, and corporations. Some of these clients include Reliance Foundation, Adani Foundation, Educate Girls, JSI India, Social Alpha, Janaagraha, Environmental Defense Fund, India Climate Collaborative, etc.
As a section 25 not-for-profit company, TSP provides 100% of our profits to our social initiative Katalyst India which empowers engineering girls from underprivileged backgrounds to achieve financial independence and empowerment along with self-reliance.
Katalyst is an award-winning NGO that stands for the economic empowerment of women. Our initiative definitively prepares young women for leadership roles, thereby creating a wider talent pool for India Inc and helping bridge the gender divide. Our impact is orchestrated through various intervention programs with a vision stating, ‘Empowering Women for Equality in Opportunity & Leadership’. By adopting a mission focused approach, we help young girls rise up to leadership roles, influence society and enforce positive change. Katalyst has directly impacted 1777 women across 4 cities with 908 currently in the program. Katalyst was founded as a section 8 company in 2008 and is one of India’s largest NGO exclusively dedicated to the women’s educational empowerment initiative for the past 15 years.
Third Sector Partners and Katalyst are registered under the name of Human Capital for Third Sector.
Reason for the hire:
Third Sector Partners and Katalyst are looking for self-motivated individuals with excellent communication skills and a strong admin experience to join us as Senior Officer. At Human Capital for Third Sector we provide a great platform for professional learning and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assist the team in recruitment, onboarding candidates and initiatives to support the organisation’s human resources, in all respects including documentation and otherwise.
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Ensure that the database of the NGO is updated on a daily & monthly basis. Organizing, compiling, and updating company records and documentation
- Handling and managing calendar schedules of management, appointments, travel arrangements, hotels and conference rooms, arranging for audio-video equipment for the meetings.
- Scheduling inter-departmental meetings, coordinating the time schedules with the employees, and arranging 100 % of Third Sector Partner profits are invested in Katalyst, our social initiative through professional tertiary education -www.katalystindia.org Page | 2 food and other necessities.
- Managing administrative activities involving purchase and repair of technology, service contracts
- Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
- Managing vendor and service contract for the organization
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate degree with minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office is a must
- Ability to manage tasks independently.
- A high level of integrity and commitment to quality.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Hard working and committed.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skill