M&E - Accountant
Salary: Rs 15000
Roles and Responsibilities:
The accountant will be overall responsible for Verification of bills/ vouchers/ claims/ requests related to asset, liability, expenses & income entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Statutory deduction & booking of expenses.
• Budget verification before spending.
• Managing & accounting petty cash.
• Issue of receipts for donation and other receipts.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
• Support achieving of accounts documents.
• Coordinating bank work – cash/cheque deposit, withdrawal, purchase of DD & BG, other requests.
• To coordinate with Project Oversight, Project Coordinator, and Verification coordinators for incentives released to community facilitators.
• Tracking of fund status.
• Assist with reviewing payroll input – attendance extract & leave record.
• Coordinate internal audit, statutory audit & donor audits.
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
• Purchase, sales & service income report.
• Bank reconciliation statement.
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial. statements according to legal and Organization accounting and financial guidelines.
• Maintenance of records.
• Printing & filing vouchers, bills & other supporting documents of projects.
• Printing & maintenance of receipt books (80G FC &12A)
• Maintenance of collection register
• Bank correspondence reconciliation file Project file (soft & hard copies)
• GST invoices and receipt voucher for advance received file
Qualification and Skills:
• Any graduation preferably Commerce graduation with 2-3 years
• Must know tally software and all accounting procedures.
• Leadership and People management skills.
• Good orientation in use of MS Office suite for communication, reporting, and presentations.
• Compliance- Ability to audit and monitor quality of outputs.
• Good orientation on finance (key ratios and metrics).
• High level of integrity.
• Accounting and Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills and experience in accounting.
Location: Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh