Katalyst seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as a Programme Coordinator, who will resume the role to support the Katalyst programme. She will be responsible for coordination and development of the programme. She will develop and build rapport with new and existing students and other stakeholders while tracking data and progress on these. While ensuring that the programme is meeting its objective, this person will also have to manage back end and support program manager to source new avenues to enrol girls, get mentors and trainers and build and manage various stakeholders. It will be 5 day work week with Sunday working and Monday off in the months when training is conducted. Availability to travel whenever required for meetings with the corporate, various stakeholders, review meetings with Board and other events.
The programme activities include:
- Liaise / coordinate with colleges and develop good rapport with College coordinator.
- Coordinate with them for space and any other resource need for effective implementation of the interventions for the Katalyst girls.
- Assist Programme Manager in the recruitment event; manage the students application forms and enclosures; do the follow up.
- Prepare students list/details for reference check (Due Diligence Agency) and do the follow up.
- Prepare students and mothers list/details for medical insurance and do the follow up
- Organize and maintain office files, student register, tracker and records
- Exchange communication with the students for training programs, be present during training, prepare report for each program, organize snack or lunch, manage attendance and feedback forms,
- Reach out to Katalyst girls and interact with them regularly to build rapport, assess their needs, follow up and update data
- Manage online applications for mentor program, coordinate for mentor meetings, get feedback, share mentee profiles with mentors, manage mentor database, update mentor interaction details
- Keep database of photos and videos of all activities
- Assist Centre Manager in finalizing the students list for laptop distribution
- Accompany the students during offsite training/field visits/outbound.
- Track student record / individual scorecard with academic performance, training, etc
- Update Katalyst centre database / MIS on a periodic basis
- Get required information from internet / research – college, corporate, HR heads, schemes / scholarships / internships
- Accompany centre manager for meetings as required