JOB LOCATION – Ara (Bihar)
MAIL ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for applying – 10/11/2023
BHOJPUR MAHILA KALA KENDRA.
The PROJECT COORDINATOR will work closely with the Project Head and team to plan, execute, and finalize weekly project activities to be conducted in adjoining communities. Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports. He/she will be responsible for overall implementation of District level project activities related to Livelihoods.
Job Roles and Key Responsibilities:
• Coordinating with the Project team to ensure smooth implementation.
• To coordinate and support field-based workers for the implementation of the project in the selected blocks of the district.
• Develop strategic plans for project implementation.
• Ensure projects are implemented as per the action plan and timely completion of deliverables.
• Coordinate monitoring and evaluation of the project, prepare monthly reports and final completion reports.
• Conduct staff appraisals, prepare quality check reports and devise a responsive and responsible feedback mechanism for beneficiaries and stakeholders.
• Verification of Target activities versus planned activities.
• Assist in report writing, Success story, and concept notes.
• Ensuring the project’s success, accurate, timely data and reporting.
• Preparation of meeting minutes and maintaining records.
• Facilitate SHGs meetings and training in project
• Helping in project planning activity and cost analysis of the project.
• Regular Field visits to project sites as per the project every day.
• Monitor project progress in the form of reporting & data and ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures, as well as maintain standards.
• Perform quality control and assurance activities to ensure high-quality deliverables.
• Prior experience of minimum 3 years in any social sector or community driven projects a must
• Graduation in any stream preferably in sociology
• Good Working Efficiency with working knowledge of MS Office Applications.
• Excellent written and verbal Communication- Hindi and English.
Job Email id: - email@example.com
Location: Ara, Bhojpur, Bihar