Etawah Network People Living With HIV/AIDS Society is a community based, non-profit organization representing the needs of people living with HIV/AIDS (PLHIV). ENP+ is founded by a group of HIV positive people and registered in 2009. ENP+ promotes holistic and participatory approach for community empowerment and gives priority to PLHIV.
ENP+ invites applications from 1 eligible candidates for the post of Health Promoters in CSC Vihaan program.
Job Title: Health Promotor
Job Code:- 01
Location:- Kanpur dehat-01,hameerpur-01
Note- Living with HIV candidate gets relaxation for the post, Only for Male/Female/TG Candidate
Key Functions: Health Promoters will lead the field activities of the CSC. They will identify and facilitate registration of PLHIV including those with special needs (children, KPs) at the CSC. They will support the PLHIV to access health and non-health services through regular follow up
Specific roles and responsibilities of Health Promoters
• Develop weekly and monthly action plan with the help of the Project coordinator focusing on the priority clients.
• Outreach to priority clients to provide information on treatment adherence, OI, nutrition, healthy lifestyle and positive living and provide psychosocial support
• To assess the immediate requirement of clients & provide need based services.
• Monitor ART adherence using the checklist.
• Support the PLHIV to avail social welfare schemes, entitlements and other benefits from the local authorities
• Immediate identification of difficult situation and timely escalation to higher authority.
• Punching the data in TAB on day to day basis and syncing the same once in a week
· 12th pass with 2 year relevant experience in HIV/AIDS field
. 2 year experience in field work
. Basic understanding on NACP program and willing to work among PLHIV groups
. Knowledge of Hindi & regional language. Writing and speaking skill.
. Preference will be given to candidate who belongs to PLHIV community.
. Willing to use simple App-based reporting using gadgets
Remuneration: will be based on Qualification & Experience of candidate
Interested candidates can apply electronically, quoting job code on the subject line and send their CV with covering letter to Email Address:- CSCUPKANPUR@YAHOO.COM by 02 November-2023 evening 5:00pm. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
Sallary-10000 Travel - 2000
Location: Kanpur Dehat, Hamirpur, Uttar Pradesh