Organization: Ennoble Social Innovation Foundation
Ennoble Social Innovation Foundation is focused on transforming the government school landscape of India Ennoble is a Sec 8 Non-profit focused on creating conducive learning ecosystems in Indian government schools and making them the favoured choice of the community.
Our holistic program incorporates School infrastructure revamp along with teacher capacity building to deliver Competency-based Education. We have partnered with notable organizations like Mahindra, Dabur, Glenmark, Wabtec, Societe Generale, GMR, and more across 6 states and 2 UT's in India to drive meaningful change in the lives of students and communities. Ennoble, marked by its innovation in Education, has gained recognition on a national and international level such as the Top 24 Startup - Maharashtra State Innovation Award, Cemex-Tec Social Entrepreneurship Award- Mexico, Infosys Foundation - Aarohan Innovation Award and many more.
As the manager of Communications, you will play a vital role in enhancing Ennoble’s brand presence and impact. Reporting to the CEO you'll lead a team and be responsible for curating and disseminating impactful stories to key stakeholders, boosting brand awareness, and managing strategic campaigns, partner engagement strategy and publishing of videos and partnerships.
Salary– As per the industry standard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Content Creation: Produce high-quality written content, including but not limited to fundraising appeals, donor communications, impact stories, newsletters, website copy, social media posts, and other promotional materials.
- Storytelling: Develop and maintain a consistent brand voice and tone that effectively communicates the mission, values, and impact of our fundraising. Craft compelling narratives that inspire action and resonate with various target audiences.
- Campaign Development: Collaborate with the campaigning and fundraising teams to conceptualize, develop, and implement innovative and strategic campaigns that drive donor acquisition, retention, and engagement. Ensure the messaging aligns with the overall campaign objectives and target audience.
- Editing and Proofreading: Review and edit content for grammar, style, tone, and consistency. Ensure all written materials adhere to brand guidelines and are error-free.
- Research and Strategy: Stay up-to-date with fundraising trends, industry best practices, and competitor activities. Conduct research on relevant topics and use data-driven insights to enhance the effectiveness of fundraising campaigns.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, marketers, and program managers, to ensure cohesive and impactful messaging across all channels.
Enhance Communications & Brand Presence:
- Develop and execute strategic plans to increase brand visibility on social media..
- Analyze engagement data to drive effective strategies.
- Collaborate with partners, influencers, and creatives to advocate for the brand.
- Developing, managing, and promoting content aligned with brand guidelines
- Overseeing internal and external communication - from writing and editing to proofreading and publishing
- Preparation of organization showcase/product presentation, press releases, and media articles
- Conceptualization of corporate videos and marketing collaterals
- Develop and manage yearly/Quarterly/Monthly content calendar.
- Ensuring clear and consistent communication across platforms - email, social media, website
- Coordinate with the fundraising team to devise effective cross-platform content strategies
- Write press releases and maintain a good relationship with journalists and other media members
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication strategy using relevant KPIs, such as website analytics, surveys, and email click-through rate
Content Creation and Online Platform Management:
- Curate creative content from various stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities and trends across online platforms.
- Produce and publish PR and video content.
- Maintain and take ownership of the organization's website.
- Led the creation of Ennoble’s annual impact report for public use and donor reporting.
Manage Key Campaigns & Partnerships:
- Develop campaigns to support recruitment and fundraising efforts.
- Manage amplification and vendor partnerships.
- Strategically engage and spotlight stakeholders and new partners
- Oversee quality and execution of creating existing partner's testimonials
Brand & Leadership Voice:
- Provide strategic insights and content ideas to develop strong, brand-aligned social media voices among leadership.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - BA
Skills required: -
1. Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
2. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional
printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally 3. Excellent organizational and planning skills
4. Superior project management and time management skills
5. Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally 6. Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital/social media.
7. Think both creatively and analytically.