• Working with Sr Manager Programs for planning and operations of program in Odisha
• Preparing the operations plan for the programs and monitoring the roll out
• Identifying different government programs suitable for the communities
• Initiating government partnerships and NGO partnerships
• Being totally budget oriented and managing operations within the budget
• Building and Managing team as per the need
• Motivate and manage the team to meet the targets of the foundation and also create an impact with programs.
• Timely Compilation and submission of reports, data/MIS for internal and external stake holders.
• Improving the team efficiency by capacity building, regular training and productivity optimization
• Believe in Social enterprise model and work towards sustainability of the programs
Ability to plan and manage the programmes. Strong management and presentation skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Familiar with Areas and communities in Odisha.
Verbal and written skills in Odia and English necessary.
Empathy and a positive attitude to work with the community
Good Computer skills (word, excel and power point)
Ability to work independently.
Ability to build, supervise and manage a team
Openness to travel throughout the State for operations
Note: This role combines management skills and working closely with people on the ground. If you enjoy this combination please apply.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Education: Graduate/Post graduates
• Essential: Min 5 years of experience in Social Sector/Social Enterprise/Microfinance
• Willingness to travel to villages and work in the community
• Should have a social enterprise approach
Interested candidates please email resume to: email@example.com
Note: Our website is currently under construction, if you need more information on Suryoday Foundation and its program feel free to speak to Ankita HR - 8976745723
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha