We are seeking a highly competent Admin Executive to join our team Reaching Hand (NGO) to be employed at our project called Lighthouse International Academy . The primary responsibility of the role is to provide administrative support to ensure smooth operations of the organization. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in administrative functions, with a focus on School office and administration.
• Office Administration:
• Managing day-to-day office operations and ensuring a well-organized workspace.
• Overseeing office maintenance, supplies, and facility management.
• Assisting in activities, including inventory management and coordination with the School team.
• Maintaining and updating HR and administrative data to generate relevant reports.
• Preparing periodic MIS reports for management review.
• Coordinating with the finance and operations teams to handle school related activity accurately and promptly.
• Should serve as a coordinator, HR, admin at school, working directly under the director and serving the school management, namely the principal and vice principal. Should be able to find good vendors, run errands outside the campus, and accompany the principal to conduct surveys,
• Qualification MBA, MSW, BBA., self-initiating,
• passionate about serving children and the underprivileged. Graduate with any background,
• Proven experience of 1-2 years in administrative functions, preferably in the NGO or service industry.
• Proficiency in computer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 25,000/- per month
Facilities-Food and Transport Facilities and other employee benefits
Place of Work -Light House International Academy. Hosahalli, Budigere Road Bangalore
Location for Interview-Reaching Hand, No. 44, 1st Floor, Nehru Road, Above Syndicate Bank, Yadava Layout, Arvind Nagar, St. Thomas Town Post, Bangalore – 560 084, India
Contact -Archana – email@example.com
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka