Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post graduate in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy/Speech Therapy/ Rehabilitation Therapy /D.ED(VI&HI) and B.ED(VI)
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Responsible for assessment of service users in need of therapy.
• Provide feedback to the project team in IEP with respective to therapy goals.
• Provide therapy to service users at the centre and also undertake home visits provision for therapy and follow up.
• Provide feedback to project coordinator regarding progress in service users with respective to ongoing therapy.
• Recommend service users in need of assistive devices such as cerebral palsychair, corner chair, standing frame, walker etc. to the project team.
• Provide hands on training to the parents/ caregivers of service users in basic therapy/stretching/ positioning and care of service users at home.
• Maintain and update record of therapy
Language: English /Hindi (verbal & written), Regional Language
Location: Nainital, Uttarakhand