Key Functions: The Project coordinator will be responsible for implementation of the programme under the guidance of the Project Director, documentation of program activities and timely preparation of reports at respective Sub Sub recipient (SSR). He /she will work in close collaboration with the programme team and Sub Recipient (SR) organisation.
Specific roles and responsibilities of PC:
• Develop and facilitate implementation of weekly and monthly work plan for CSC: Support all staff to develop their weekly/monthly plan based on programme priorities and monthly targets.
1. Area allocation to ORWs and ensure all the places given to CSC are covered effectively
2. Ensure that the peer counsellor and ORWs carry materials that are important for the smooth conducting of program activities, both within the CSC and during the field visits; for example, daily diaries, communication/advocacy materials for distribution/demonstration.
3. Ensure availability of materials (condoms and communication materials wherever necessary) for distribution
4. Undertake random field visits with/without ORWs/PE Counsellor to observe programme activities in the field and to provide handholding support
5. Oversee all the M&E activities in the project. Ensure that all the data collected are entered in respective tools on daily basis and verify all the records on weekly basis to ensure quality of the data.
6. Ensure timely data entry in CMIS
7. Generate monthly and quarterly reports as per protocol.
8. Ensure at least 10% outcome is validated before submitting the tracker sheet to ART centres
9. Ensure LFU/MIS cases tracking details are shared with ARTC on a regular basis.
10. Ensuring all ORWs and Peer Counsellor are regularly updating the data in empower TAB and synchronization is done once in a week
11. Ensure timely submission of quarterly and monthly reports to SR/DAPCU/ARTC.
12. Provide monthly update on target versus achievement to PD of the organization and CSC staff
13. Arrange weekly and monthly meetings to identify lacunae in the project and lead the efforts to address them.
14. To ensure action taken report after a month’s time of any review or based on the visit report shared by SR/PR/SACS or NACO
15. Point person for ART CSC Coordination
16. After receiving the line list from ART centre, validate the information received from ART centre and if same client list is repeatedly given reporting back to the ART centre
17. Allocating LFU tracking work to all ORWs based on the client location and ORW allocation
18. Ensuring Peer Counsellor and ORWs are following up LFU clients
19. Collecting evidences for each reported case and validating the same before submitting the trackback information with ART centre
20. Maintaining ART-CSC Coordination meeting related documents including meeting minutes duel singed by ART centre, copy of the proof submitted to ART centre and ART CSC tracker sheet with client brought back details acknowledged by ART Centre.
21. Maintaining ART-CSC Coordination meeting related documents including meeting minutes duel singed by ART centre, copy of the proof submitted to ART centre and ART CSC tracker sheet with client brought back details acknowledged by ART Centre.
22. Lead advocacy, networking and linkages related activities at CSC.
23. Validating the referral information reported by ORWs and Peer Counsellor in respective referral centres and collecting referral details from such centres
24. Establish linkages with local service providers, especially with ART centre, ICTC, PPTCT, DOTS, STI clinics, TI, and other service providers.
25. Lead/facilitate all advocacy efforts at the CSC level, including conducting meetings and focus group discussions in the field.
26. Participation in DAPCU and ART Coordination meeting and sharing CSC activities and priorities.
27. Plan for quarterly advocacy events in collaboration with Advocacy Officer of SR.
28. Mobilize resources from other sources for the benefit of PLHIV
29. Provide administrative and capacity building support for the following:
30. To liaise with the accountant to monitor the financial transactions and expenditure pattern in accordance with approved budget.
31. Support the accountant in developing financial forecast.
32. Verify and approve the vouchers.
33. To facilitate visits from SACS, NACO, Donors, etc
34. Identify the capacity building needs of CSC staff and arrange in house training
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree, preference to people in relevant fields.
2. Proven experience in program management within the NGO sector.
3. Strong understanding of HIV / AIDS issues and a passion for driving positive change.
4. Excellent project management skills, including planning, implementation, and evaluation.
5. Proficiency in management, and grant/proposal writing.
6. Ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
7. Strong leadership abilities and experience in managing teams.