Location – Sambalpur.
Qualification & Experience :- Post Graduate/Graduate in Social Work/ Science, Rural Development or Agriculture Extension with 3years experience in the field of community mobilistion, record keeping and mentoring in watershed project..
Remuneration offered: 20-25k per month plus benefits as per organisation’s policy
1. To mobilise community and build their capacity on Watershed Management to the different at different levels.
2To assist in designing various, follow up capacity building and awareness modules, training materials, IEC materials relevant to implementation of watershed programme.
3. To organise various workshops for the various stake holders of the project at different level.
4.To document case studies and success stories.
5. To assist in organise exposure visits for the members of CBOso
6. To facilitate the communities and CBOs to maintain and keep different records relevant to the Watershed project.
7.To prepare reports of the trainings, workshops and exposure visits from time to time.
8.To conduct base line surveys, hand holding support visits, coordinating with the community and CBOs as per requirement.
9. To execute any other tasks assigned by the organisation from time to time.
Location: Sambalpur, Odisha