Job Title: Block Manager/Programme Coordinator
Location: Target District/ Schools/Blocks/ Panchayat/ Village/ Hamlets
Job Type: Full-Time
Education Qualification: Post Graduate (Experience: Minimum 5-6 years)
Unnati Sansthan is a child-focused Non-Government Organization (NGO) founded in 2000 by a group of social workers from Rajasthan with its mandate of protecting the rights of the children and creating an environment of social and economic empowerment of rural communities living in India with a primary focus on children, women and marginalized groups of society.
The organization's mission is to “aware, educate and empower poor and marginalized communities by bringing a sense of mutual respect, justice, equality, and sustainability in their community development missions and programs for the alleviation of poverty among the masses. Our mandate is to organize communities, and local level institutions to identify the local level issues and raise voices of the children and other marginalized groups of the communities at the appropriate forums and bring solutions for the advancement of the children, poor and marginalized communities”.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates, monitors and improves the project impact on the schools/field.
• Ensures field services are effective and all requirements are met.
• Supervise field level workers and monitor their work progress.
• Good coordination with team members.
• Collect, and maintain files and give remarks to field coordinators regarding reports on time
• Conduct training program for field coordinators
• Planning and coordination of programs and other activities
• Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
• Help build positive relations within the team and external parties.
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda.
• She/He is also required to visit at least 60 schools randomly across the intervention area in a month.
• Prepare paperwork as per the organization's requirement.
• Keep updated records and create reports or proposals.
• Support growth and program development.
• Good in establishing relationships with government officers at district, block, and state levels.
• Building good relationships and working closely with PRI
• Prepares complete and accurate case notes, write correspondence, reports and other written materials, and may prepare statistical reports and summaries for funding agencies and for organization.
• Submission of plans and reports on time.
• Every week 5 full working days for field monitoring of activities.
• Reports regularly to a TL/program officer or head of the organization
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to be part of conferences, and seminars within a location/out of the location
• Outstanding written and verbal Communication skills
• Able to set priorities, demonstrate flexibility and multi-task
• Should be able to meet deadlines, good time management skills
• Self- Starter, ability to work independently when required
• Experience as program coordinator or relevant position
• Knowledge of program management and development procedure
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills
• Preferable Post Graduate degree and 5-6 years of working experience in Nutrition or another school-based Programme
As per qualifications and work experience
Location: Jaipur District, Rajasthan