Location – Sambalpur.
Qualification & Experience :- Post Graduate in Social Work/ Science, Rural Development or Agriculture Extension with 10 years experience in the field of watershed management.
1. To anchor training programme on Watershed Management to the different stake holders in watershed area at different levels.
2. To design various, follow up capacity building and awareness training modules, training materials, IEC materials relevant to implementation of watershed programme.
3. To organise various workshops for the various stake holders of the project at different level.
4. To document case studies and success stories.
5. To organise exposure visits for the members of CBOso document case studies and success stories
6. To prepare reports of the trainings, workshops and exposure visits from time to time.
7. To conduct base line studies, hand holding support visits, coordinating with the departments as per requirement.
8. To execute any other tasks assigned by the organisation from time to time.
Location: Sambalpur, Odisha