Position: CLF Manager
Number Of Position - 3
Location: Basia Block of Gumla (Jharkhand)
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Engaging with CBOs (SHG, VO, CLF, BLF)
• Financial Inclusion
• Promoting Livelihood and Livestock Activates
• Engaging with stakeholders for convergence
• Conducting field level and residential training on specific modules
• Preparing necessary field reports.
• And any task assigned as pr need.
Minimum Qualification Criteria:
• Graduation in B.Com form recognized university
• Basic Computer knowledge (MS office)
• Minimum 1 year work experience in any NGO (specially working with SHG And VO at Rural Villages of Jharkhand).
• Age – Below 35 Years.
Salary Range: 6000 to 8000 per months (Based On experience) and local conveyance as pr GRS of Organization.
Time Duration: 1 Year (Extension on the basis of performance and project availability)
1. Prior experience in working with rural communities and CBOs in Jharkhand will be given preference.
2. Female candidates will be given preference.
3. Must have two- wheeler vehicle to commute.
Interested Candidate to apply via mail at email@example.com by 6:00 PM, 15 November 2023, Monday. Email Should Include Subject as “Recruitment for CLF Manager” and CV Should be Attached with it. Further communication will be via email and Phone.
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. - 9430112782
Location: Basia Gumla, Jharkhand