1. Undergraduate or postgraduate degree, preferably, in social work, development studies, public health, law, or a related field.
2. Project management and implementation skills.
3. Strong writing and proposal development skills.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Familiarity with the non-profit sector and fundraising strategies.
6. Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment and passion and commitment to the organization's mission.
1. Project Implementation: Work closely with the Programme Manager to ensure the successful execution of projects. Coordinate project activities, including legal support, and workshop operations and so on.
2. Funding Proposals: Research potential funding opportunities from various sources, including government grants, foundations, and corporate donors. Prepare and write funding proposals that align with the organization's goals and project needs. Collaborate with the partner to develop compelling proposals.
3. Fundraising: Develop and maintain relationships with funders, donors, and partners to secure financial support. Organize fundraising events and campaigns to raise funds for the organization's programs. Explore new avenues for fundraising and donor engagement.
4. Project Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor project progress and ensure that activities are on track and aligned with the project's goals and objectives. Prepare and submit regular reports to funders, showcasing the impact and outcomes of funded projects.
5. Budget Management: Assist in managing program budgets, ensuring that resources are utilized effectively and transparently.
6. Communication and Coordination: Collaborate with other team members, including partners, legal experts to ensure efficient project implementation. Represent the organization in meetings, conferences, and events as needed.
7. Documentation and Record-Keeping: Maintain detailed records of project activities, expenditures, and outcomes. Ensure all documentation is accurate and up to date for reporting and accountability purposes