1. Overall responsible for project intervention in the concern block
2. Build relation & linkages with govt. officials & other players at block level.
3. Lead business oriented activities (Like - FPO, Collective marketing, input supply chain etc.) of project for farmer’s benefits.
4. Link farmers to govt. scheme via registration on portal.
5. To execute the project with team in line to achieved committed outcomes.
6. To send documents & periodic reports to Project Manager timely and with quality.
7. Organize capacity Building & training activities at GP & Block level for farmers & CRPs.
8. Maintain data of existing MIS of project & maintain data in software on regular basis. Documentation of good practices
Qualification and Experience
• M.Sc Ag. /B.Sc. Ag. or any other similar professional qualification
• At least 2 to 3 years experience of handling livelihood program as project/program leader
Location: Siddharth Nagar, Uttar Pradesh