Title: Assistant Program Coordinator - Bal Kalyan Sangh
Location: Jharkhand, India
Bal Kalyan Sangh, a leading organization for child rights, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Assistant Program Coordinator to contribute to its mission of ensuring the well-being and protection of children. This position requires the candidate to work closely with the Program Coordinator in planning, implementing, and monitoring various initiatives.
1. Assist in the development and implementation of projects aimed at promoting child rights in Jharkhand.
2. Conduct regular field visits to monitor project progress, identify challenges, and provide on-site support to project staff, volunteers, and beneficiaries.
3. Facilitate and coordinate training sessions, workshops, and awareness campaigns on child rights and protection.
4. Assist in conducting assessments and surveys to gather relevant data for project evaluations.
5. Compile and maintain accurate project documentation, including progress reports, case studies, success stories, and other relevant materials.
6. Collaborate with project staff, government officials, community members, and other stakeholders to ensure effective project implementation.
7. Provide support in developing and implementing advocacy strategies to address systemic issues affecting child rights.
8. Assist in the mobilization, coordination, and capacity building of community-based child rights groups.
9. Contribute to the development of project proposals, budgets, and work plans.
10. Collaborate with the Program Coordinator in monitoring project expenditures and ensuring compliance with donor guidelines.
11. Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Program Coordinator.
1. Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Rural Development, or a related field.
2. Fluency in English, Hindi, and the local language (Jharkhand) is essential.
3. Proven experience in working in the field of child rights, preferably in Jharkhand.
4. Strong understanding of child rights issues, child protection frameworks, and relevant legislations.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
6. Ability to work effectively in a team and build partnerships with diverse stakeholders.
7. Familiarity with project management principles and tools.
8. Strong organizational and time management skills.
9. Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
10. Willingness to travel extensively within Jharkhand and occasionally outside the state.
11. Freshers with a passion for child rights and social impact are encouraged to apply.
Note: Female candidates from Jharkhand will be given preference.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Exposure to innovative approaches in the field of child rights.
- The chance to make a significant impact on the lives of children and communities in Jharkhand.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand