1. Project Coordinator (1 Post)
Eligibility: Sociology/Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/Law/Public Health/ Community Resource Management or an equivalent course from a recognised university. A minimum of 3 years of prior experience working with government/ non government organisations.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Maintaining the home and providing necessary care of the survivors
- Ensure compliance of the schemes's components
- Supervise well-being of survivors
- Organize, execute and manage all initiatives, projects, and functions, training, and treatment programs as applicable.
-Ensure safe transport of the survivors whenever travelling
- Implement all activities & components as mandated under the scheme guidelines
- Co-ordinate with various departments for rehabilitation.
2. Case Worker (2 Post)
Graduate degree preferably in Social Work/ sociology/ psychology/social sciences/ LLB or an equivalent degree from a recognised university. At least 2 years of experience working with Govt/NGO/legal matters preferably in the field of women and child development.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Interact with the survivor and provide orientation to make sure the survivor is comfortable
- On the order of concerned authorities, visit homes of the survivors to conduct home study reports
- Maintain records of every session with the survivor
3. Nurse (1 Post)
Eligibility: The medical assistance service could be outsourced to
anywoman having professional degree in paramedics with a background in health
right and preferably with at least 3 years’ experience of working within a Government or Non-Government health project/programme on VAW at the
Roles & Responsibility
a. She will provide first aid and immediate life-saving medical assistance to
the aggrieved woman until she reaches the hospital.
b. She will accompany the woman affected by violence to the Hospital. In
cases of women affected by sexual violence, she will ensure strict
compliance of the protocols developed by MoHFW to conduct forensic
examination and other tests by the Doctors.
c. She will help in drafting the medical case history of the women affected by
4. Clerk- cum Accountant (1)
Graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science (BCA) or an equivalent degree from a recognised university. At least 1 year of experience working in the desired field.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Record keeping of all survivors and their relevant information.
- updating records on dashboards/ MIS when required
- Maintaining database of all relevant schemes and programms of the government and other organisation with support of case worker/social worker and superintendent.
Location: Angul, Odisha