Purpose of the Role
To create and manage relationships with all stakeholders - volunteers, NGOs and assist Senior Leaders/ Project leads with corporate engagements.
Reporting & Accountability
To the Sr. Relationship Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
1. NGO Partners
· To research NGOs and build a credible network of NGO partners
· To understand the need of the NGOs and devise ways to get appropriate volunteers to meet those needs
· To service NGOs with suitable volunteer placements
· To scope volunteer requirements and plan volunteering activities
· To document & analyze volunteer placement at each partner on the inhouse cloud database
2. Impact Projects:
· To organize and implement “Impact Projects”
· To source and support nonprofits/ NGOs and provide them solutions through the impact projects on different domains namely: HR, Marketing, Communication, and IT
· To create and constantly maintain a database of active volunteers to service Impact Projects
· To match volunteer skills with the requirements of an Impact Project
3. Corporate Engagements
· To support the Senior Leaders and the team involved in pitching for corporate volunteering initiatives and assist in implementation.
· To liaise with various vendors, and negotiate the best price possible for products and services that may be required in implementing an employee volunteering program
· To assist and follow up regularly and timely order to sign up with corporates for employee volunteering initiatives
· To ensure smooth delivery of on-ground OR Virtual employee volunteering program
· Create and share timely project details and reports related to the program.
· To conduct volunteer orientation sessions
· To maintain and update the volunteer database from time to time.
· To help volunteers find suitable volunteering opportunities through various initiatives such as Impact Projects, Whiteboard, and other Volunteer Management training sessions
· To be responsible for quality volunteering services to individuals
· To organize and execute events and other promotional activities aimed at increasing volunteer registrations, recognition of volunteering, and brand building with all the stakeholders.
· Identify the training needs of the NGO, find trainers, and organize training sessions on various key topics related to Volunteer Management
· To adhere to the systems and processes of the organization at all times
· To best represent the organization at all times
· Connect with key stakeholders – NGO heads, Project heads, School Principals, Local Police, and Local political leaders for permissions for various volunteering activities as and when required.
Skills & Competencies:
- Passion for Results
- Team Working
- Impact Driven
- Service Orientation
- Excellent Communication skills in English, Hindi
- Ability to work within deadlines & under pressure
- Client Relationship Management