Job Title : Project Manager
Department : Operations
Reports To : Director Operations
Location : Hyderabad
Population Health Services India (PHSI) is initiating a multi-platform scaled introduction of DMPA-SC, including as a self-injectable, in four states: Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, and Rajasthan over a 36-month period.
This will be achieved through a simultaneous multi-channel introduction of DMPA-SC to provide a choice of access points to clients; Healthcare providers (HCPs), Ob Gyns and General Practitioners and Pharmacies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful planning, execution, and monitoring of the DMPA SC program. This role involves strategy development, planning, coordinating with various teams and departments, tracking, and analysing project progress, and ensuring transparency through report generation and donor communication.
1. Strategy Development:
· Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
· Develop and implement effective strategies to achieve project milestones.
2. Planning & Implementation:
· Design detailed project plans, outlining stages, timelines, and resource requirements.
· Orientation of the team on program deliverables, milestones, and budget
· Ensure the successful execution of plans by directing and coordinating project activities.
3. Training Strategy and Execution:
· Collaborate with partners for existing training modules for DMPA SC
· Coordinate the development and adaptation of training modules and material as per need!
· Oversee the rollout of training sessions for the HCPs and Pharmacies, ensuring adherence to set schedules and quality standards.
· Continuously refine training methodologies based on feedback and outcomes.
· Allocate resources, including trainers, materials, and venues, effectively.
4. Progress Monitoring & Reporting:
· Use data-driven methods to track, evaluate, and report on project progress.
· Ensure timely communication of project status to stakeholders.
5. Risk Management:
· Identify potential risks and challenges in project execution.
· Develop and implement strategies to address and mitigate these risks.
6. Team Coordination:
· Lead and motivate project teams to achieve project objectives.
· Coordinate with other departments for resource allocation and project alignment.
7. Report Writing & Donor Communication
· Generate comprehensive reports detailing project status, challenges, and outcomes.
· Maintain transparency with donors through regular reporting and communication.
8. Data Tracking & Analysis:
· Ensure all project data is accurately recorded and stored.
· Conduct data analysis to identify trends, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
9. Program Review:
· Regularly evaluate the overall program's impact and effectiveness.
· Recommend and implement enhancements as needed.
10. Performance Appraisal
· Conduct regular evaluations of team performance.
· Provide constructive feedback and implement developmental strategies.
Qualifications and Skills
· Bachelor's degree in a Health related field; a master’s degree is a plus.
· 8-10 years of experience in project management.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Proficient in project management software and tools.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and lead diverse teams.
· Understanding of donor requirements and communication strategies.
Work Environment /Physical Requirements: Minimum 25% travel time to project states.