• Develop and maintain key partner relationships with various stakeholders
• Identify challenges at the trainings site and help in smooth coordination
• Undertake 3 visits in a week to the clinical training sites
• Taking full responsibility for coordinating with the midwifery trainees on day to day basis such as organizing skill lab training, leaves, posting to clinical sites etc.
• Provide technical support to field activities – such as identifying the groups/teams for advocacy and sensitizations.
• Helping the midwives with data gathering and presentation for conferences and seminars.
• Conduct periodic field visits to review progress of training, provide supportive supervision, identify and rectify roadblocks in the training, provide feedback to field team and communicate issues to FF team.
• Provide strategic and analytical support to identify key challenges and opportunities for improving trainings in the clinical sites.
• Support the State in PIP preparation of the Midwifery budget
Academic coordination and knowledge management of training: Working with the teaching team to help organize each week sessions into a required format, so that the lessons can be easily replicated in future interactions of the program.
Organizing items needed for training: ensure teaching supplies needed for the day of teaching have been procured in advance and in place for teaching. Support the team on any items that she may be facing difficulty with.
Finance: Support with the Finance leads for the midwifery program finances, as well as have an oversight on the program accounts.
Clinical Data Collection: Will look into data collection for clinically related quality indicator items; indicators need to be collected monthly.
May need to take up other roles/tasks as and when they become required.
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana