GLMUPCL is a farmer producer Company promoted by Tagore Society for Rural Development and it focused initiatives to improve the livelihood, health and wellbeing of rural and tribal communities in Jharkhand.
Job title :Loan Recovery Field Officer
Position : 1
Qualification, Skills & Competencies:
• Graduation/Master Degree or any relevant field with 2 to 3 years’ experience working in field level with rural and tribal communities.
• Proficiency in local language.
• Have empathic, patient and non-judgmental attitude.
• Willingness and flexibility to work on a wide range of tasks, adjust responsibilities to align with project needs.
• Good communication, leadership skill.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Keep tracking outstanding debts
• Plan course of action to recover owed money
• Locate and contact debtors
• Update account status and database regularly
• Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
• Handle customers' questions or complaints
• Negotiate payoff deadlines and payment plans
• Build trust with debtors
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to attached their CV with a covering letter and email it to email@example.com
The application should reach on or before 25th Nov 2023.
Contact Number :7717740318 (CEO-Durga Dayal Patra)
Location: Gurabanda, East Singhbhum, Jharkhand