Associate – Student Outcomes
This is a full time position, requiring 180 hours of work a month.
1) Ensure a 100% linkage rate for internships / job placements / mentor connects as per the geography assigned
2) Participating in community walks and arranging workshops relevant to the students
3) Assigning mentors – mentees and supporting them and conducting orientation for mentors and mentees for the geography
4) Feeding evidence backed information back to program and value functions after student contact sessions(e.g. upkeep of centre, involvement of trainer etc)
5) Creating social media posts to build traction around mentoring and success stories for placements.
6) Contributing information on career options in the market that may possible pathways for students in their geography.
7) Work to draw road map for growth areas
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Graduate with minimum 2 years of work experience. Social sector experience would be an added benefit.
Excellent communication: Fluency in English and Hindi is mandatory
Complete ease in using the Microsoft office suite
Passionate about working with young adults and low income communities.
Flexibility to work odd hours – young adults keep strange timings!
Willingness to travel within city/ across cities as and when required