• Implement the program in the assigned districts of the respective state as per the project work
plan and as communicated by the supervisor.
• Work with the state program team to develop work-plan budgets, activity budgets, review
expenditure, and ensure efficient use of available resources.
• Under supervision of the supervisor, establish systems for tracking progress, develop indicators
and deliverables according to agreed work-plan and prepare program reports to ensure that
state, donor and headquarter reporting needs are met.
• Work closely with the supervisor for setting program priorities and responding to requests for
technical support from local counterparts. Contribute to the innovative technical leadership.
• Assist supervisor by working with the district health officials to implement, monitor and report
on all project activities.
• Ensure timely achievement of project deliverables and outcomes.
• Facilitate clinical trainings, workshops and provide on-site techn
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - PG-Diploma
• Ability to develop productive working relationships with other agencies, stakeholders and other
organizations including government counterparts.
• Ability to work within an international program team and communicate regularly with various
team members across multiple locations.
• Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic documents such as training materials and
• Experience and demonstrated ability in working on donor supported projects.
• Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
• Ability to multi task and work in a multi-cultural team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Hindi and local language.
• Proficiency in computers - Microsoft Office.
• Ability to travel for up to 50-60% of her/his time.