Monitoring & Quality Assurance
• Computerization of outreach, clinical and project level data on daily basis.
• Conduct continuous analysis of data and provide analytical report for weekly and monthly reviews
• Individual tracking of HRG for project services
• Identify potential problems in reported data to improve the quality data.
• Conduct field visits for ensuring data quality and handholding of outreach team on MIS form ts
• Liaise with SACS and TSU team for program performance reporting
• Preparation of SOEs and submit to PM and PD.
• Report to PM of the project.
• Timely submission of monthly program performance data in SIMSICMIS or other reporting format.
• Preparation and submission of SOEs
• Provide data/information required for preparation of reports.
• Compile field level information for operational reports when required by SACS.
• Assist in preparation, writing and editing of all reports required by SACS or TI project -for example
specific Annual Report, Field S
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Com
Experience in data management,monitoring and evaluations tools,data qua it checks,analysis and
interpretation of data on program performance.
• Maintaining financial records / accounts
• Knowledge and experience in health and social development sector will be an added advantage
• Proficient in computer data management and analysis using computer softw re
• Familiarity with government health policies and programmes Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.