Develop and facilitate implementation of weekly and monthly work for CSC.
• Provide the CSC registration number to all clients registered in CSC/field by ORW.
• Undertake regular monitoring of programme activities by doing the Following
1. Oversee all the M&E activities in the project. Ensure that all the data collected are entered in
respective tools on a daily basis and verify all the records on weekly basis to ensure quality of data.
2. Ensure timely data entry in CMIS and SIMS.
3. Generate monthly and quarterly reports as per protocol.
4. Ensure LFU/MIS cases tracking details are shared with ARTC on a regular basis.
5. Ensure timely submission of quarterly report to SR/DAPCU/ARTC.
6. Provide monthly update on target versus achievement to PD of the organization and CSC Staff.
7. Arrange weekly and monthly meeting to identify lacunae in th
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Good Presentation and Communication Skills
• Documentation skills in English or Hindi or the regional language.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good computers skills including Microsoft Office.