. Coordinate with CMO (DHS), DPMU- National Health Mission, BPMU-NHM, District AIDS Prevention and Control Units (DAPCU), ICTCs / PPTCT and ART centers.
• Coordination with District Level PLHIV networks for ensuring referral of HIV positive pregnant women for prophylaxis and for Care & support of infants born to HIV positive mothers
• Guiding and mentoring support to project team / Outreach Workers (ORWs) for better project outcomes
• Coordinate at district level for delivering activities of the project. Participate in district level planning and implementation of outreach strategies.
• Day to day supervision of the outreach work undertaken by the program team
• Coordinate with Block health officials, line departments and frontline health workers such as ANMs, MPWs, AWWs and ASHA for ensuring referrals and HIV testing
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- Post Graduate in Social Sciences / Social Work or any other allied fields.
- 5-7 years progressive experience in the health sector especially HIV related issues.
• Knowledge about govt. programs & schemes related to health development and HIV
• Programme Management, monitoring and supervision skills are essential
• Willingness to travel in the field area
• Good communication skills (oral & written) in English & Hindi
• Training experience is desirable
• Good understanding and command on MS Office & Internet operations