Mobilise aspirants from BPL Communities from the assigned cluster [For 34 Centres]. This would include developing relationships with NGOs, BDOs and local influencers by making presentations and doortodoor visits within a community, propagating the Kotak Unnati Programme and registering new aspirants.
• Organize meetings and other community events to create awareness about the KU program
• Take responsibility for meeting mobilisation specific goals and targets of the concerned cluster.
• Observe KU MIS and other reporting and analysis protocols.
• Work in close coordination with the centres and help out in centre related duties as and when assigned.
• Participate and assist in events such as valedictory functions, Parents meets, PAC meets.
Report regularly to Cluster coordinators and anyone else the Project Head might assign.
We expect the incumbent to be in the age band of 22-35 with high levels of energy and passion.
Mumbai resident candidates will only be preferred.
If you think you have the qualifications and qualities we are looking for and want to join KEF, please send us your CV and to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office location : Deonar, Mumbai
Work location : Head office and travel to Kotak Unnati centres in Western, central, harbour lines and Navi Mumbai.
Nature of job : Full time, 8 hours [6 days working]
Salary Range : Competitive
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
Work Experience :
• 2-10 years socialwork experience is essential
Skill /Abilities :
Willingness to work in the field among poor communities on a daily basis, preferably without any medical history that has dietary or travel restrictions; ability to communicate proficiently in Hindi and Marathi and a readiness to work out of hours. Computer Savvy, ability to connect with youth.