• Maintaining all books of accounts (Cash Book, Bank Book, Ledger, Journal, etc.) as per the funding agency’s guidelines & maintaining voucher files on monthly basis.
• Responsible for all office based records and registers (salary, fixed assets, spares, accounts, log book, etc.)
• Tracking the status of funds as well as Project Expenditure and time to time informed to the Field based team as well as the Management
• Preparing bank reconciliation statements, FCRA Log Book, Cheque Issue Details and budget monitoring sheets
• Good knowledge and working experience on EPF/ESI and Taxation Systems and Procedures
• Experience drafting and reviewing Grant Budgets and experience in filling and updating Management Information System.
• Excellent Computer, Excel Presentation and Communication Skills.
• Maintain confidentiality of privileged and sensit
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Post-Graduate from a reputed institute in relevant field especially on Commerce and Accounts. Qualification in finance and ease of working on excel and good knowledge of working in Tally ERP 9.0 is mandatory.
• At least 4-5 years of working experience in managing accounting and finance is required.
• The person should be self-starter and have ability to manage office [GAA Secretariat] and be willing to contribute to the programme’s objective