• Overall responsible for promotion of secondary education as a strategy to reduce the incidents of child marriages and child trafficking.
• Develop, coordinate and oversee the advocacy strategies relevant to education themes in the programme
• Closely work with the state and district administration (AP & TS) to implement advocacy initiatives of the programme
• Generate advocacy material and advocacy tools of the project – concept notes, policy briefs, factsheets, presentations, training materials and other relevant documents on the select theme
• Work with the research team on compilation, consolidation and organization of evidences for advocacy on educational issues, particularly the secondary education
• Support in building networks and collaborations with various bodies including Government, professional associations, people’s movements, institutions and indi
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- The applicant should have sound knowledge and understanding of relevant acts, policies and programmes relevant to education; experience in policy analysis and should a proven record of working with Government, CSOs and communities.
- A good understanding of research methodology and ability to guide external agencies to conduct quality researches on the select themes.
- The person should be self-starter and be willing to contribute to the programme’s objective