- To establish and nurture healthy working relationships with all relevant Stakeholders – NGOS/Govt Agencies/Communities for developing the State Level Social Investments plans and ensure its smooth delivery.
- To work in close collaboration with the local Business to address their needs and concerns and to make them understand and appreciate the Development perspective of all our interventions.
- To drive the Company’s strategic agenda of creating empowered grass-root institutions.
- To keep a tab on the needs of the community, capture insights and trends to enable redesigning initiatives/ delivery of relevance where required, through periodic direct engagements.
- To ensure compliance with all Systems and Processes, SOPs, Internal Audit findings and statutory requirements for all interventions, within and outside the MSK team.
- To ensure timely and high quality MIS reporting on all P
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- Experience in the area of Natural Resource management, especially in Watershed and Agricultural development, market-based development project etc., will be a distinct advantage
- Influencing and negotiating skills, especially in dealing with NGOs and Government Officials
- Ability to manage and prioritise a large number of competing demands and operate to deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in English, including computing skills
- Ability to engage meaningfully with relevant stakeholders within the Company and externally.