• Overall responsible for promotion of Job Oriented Vocational Training, safe workplace policies among private sector, equal employment opportunities and wage parities for women as a strategy to reduce the incidents of child marriages and child trafficking.
• Support the programme in identifying relevant corporates to be on board in the programme and work closely with them to ensuring their investments on girls’ education and young women’s economic inclusion.
• Develop, coordinate and oversee the advocacy strategies relevant to JOVT theme in the programme
• Closely work with the state and district administration (AP & TS) to implement advocacy initiatives of the programme
• Generate advocacy material and advocacy tools of the project – concept notes, policy briefs, factsheets, presentations, training materials and other relevant documents on the select theme
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- The applicant should have sound knowledge and understanding of relevant acts, policies and programmes relevant to economic empowerment/JOVT; experience in policy analysis and should a proven record of working with Government, CSOs and communities.
- A good understanding of research methodology and ability to guide external agencies to conduct quality researches on the select themes.
- The person should be self-starter and be willing to contribute to the programme’s objective