- Ensure regular meetings with Project Director as directed by the latter
- Develop project dashboards.
- Share fortnightly updates in regard to progress made against action items as decided in all internal and external meetings
- Program data management and analytics
- Develop and improve necessary analysis and presentation framework for all internal and external meetings, and maintain minutes of major meetings
- Maintain project schedules, manage and analyze progress using excel and other similar tools
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Prepare concept notes and reports for consideration as required
- Prepare high-quality presentations for internal and external demonstrations as directed by Project Director
- Conduct field visits to gauge
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
- MBA or similar degree from top-tier institute
- Management Consultant with Public Health experience.
- Proven ability to conceptualize, analyze, innovate, plan, write and execute ideas
- Demonstrated ability to objectively analyze data and present complex data and information into simple and understandable information for diverse audience.
- Demonstrates efficient decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to function effectively as a team member