- Organise annual course calendar based on training need assessment
- Design training of trainers on various topics in the module as per the needs.
- Arrange and coordinate class room and field visits during the trainings
- Organize course schedules of external and internal participants
- Coordinate with staff for planning and implementation of calendar
- Build capacities of staff members to conduct trainings as per the requirements of the members
- Provide assistance to faculty in the selection of electronic delivery methods and effective uses of multimedia.
- Maintain prospective and enrolled student’s data
- Prepare reports and submission of accounts after completion of each course
- Identify resource persons / experts for conducting specialized course module
- Evaluation of trainings and assessment of work done by the students.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- Good skills in communicating Chaitanya WISE vision and objectives to other NGOs
- Excellent planning and monitoring skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good in report writing and documentation
- Excellent as a trainer and learner
- Ability to work in a team
- Leadership quality
- Mobility – ability to travel and work in flexible work schedule