• To work with children in railway platforms.
• To accompany children for home placement.
• To Regularize CPC ( Child Protection Committee ) at Itarsi railway station .
To network with stakeholders and caring communities in railway station.
• To conduct training with railway staff and stakeholders on JJ Act & child rights
• To build rapport with railway staff and caring community.
• To plan, implement & take action with responsibility according to the need of organisation.
• To work with SJPU, ICPS & CWC.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
. 3 years work experience as an advocacy officer for child right.
• Able to Speak and write Hindi and English fluently
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft applications and e-mail assessing.
• Good Knowledge of J.J. Act, ICPS and Child Rights.