Assessment and preparation: Work with outreach colleagues to identify and signpost potential participants to the most appropriate programme and worker. Interview, assess and prepare all potential participants for Venture Trust programmes, working closely with referring partners and any other stakeholders to ensure that throughput targets are met. Ensure that information about potential phase 2 participants is clearly identified and communicated to relevant staff.
Personal development and community links: Develop and maintain supportive and effective relationships with your caseload of participants. Develop and deliver one-to-one support sessions and group work to participants within a targeted portfolio of phase 3 provision to support participants in progressing action plans. Work towards developed and sustained peer support among the participants before, during and after expedition. Contribute to the development of
Desired Candidate Profile
Others - Others
- Should have strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in small teams, and flexible ways of working.
- Proficiency in data analysis,report writing,case study compilation.
- At least 20 days in the field visit required.
- Capacity to moniter,report and guide the team under him/her.
- Local candidate