- Promote, administer and manage the Watershed and Ground Water Management programmes along with other activities of Natural Resources Management being implemented through partner NGOs.
- Drive the Company’s strategic agenda of creating empowered grass-root institutions and sustainability of the programme.
- Establish and nurture healthy working relationships with all relevant Stakeholders – NGOS/Govt.Agencies/Communities to ensure smooth delivery of the Projects.
- Ensure compliance with all Systems and Processes, SOPs and statutory requirements.
- Documentation and timely reporting of performance progress.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Diploma
- Ability to interact and engage with farmers directly to establish strong interface with the team.
- Experience in liaisoning/networking with Government and other development/ research Organisations will a distinct advantage.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in English, including computing skills. Working knowledge of the local language is desirable.
- Ability to undertake unaccompanied travel in interior rural areas manage and prioritise a large number of competing demands and operate to deadlines.