CCS has pioneered educational and outreach programs on a liberal approach to public policy for a diverse audience comprising of students, journalists, development leaders and young professionals through its Academy. The academy introduces, engages and connects with students and influencers to develop new leaders with new ideas to change the climate of opinion towards liberal approach to public policy. It does so through certificate courses, credit programs, colloquia and lecture series. Each year the academy engages with over 3,000 change agents (those who are the multiplier of ideas and are in positions of influence) and future leaders (the best young minds aged 18-25). In its 21st year of translating policy into practice, CCS boasts of over 8,000 alumni, many of whom have sought careers in the fields of public policy, journalism, education, politics and so on.
1. Manage the delivery of six ipolicy courses per quarter (3 Months):manage and facilitate ipolicy, CCS Academy’s flagship certificate course in public policy offered to students from the following fields - Undergraduate: Law, Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts (Economics, Politics, Philosophy, History, Sociology and B.Ed) and Postgraduate: Public Policy, Media, Liberal Arts (MA, MPhil, PhD), MBA, M.Ed.
2. Contribute to content development, review and revise pedagogy and tools of delivery in tandem with the programs team in New Delhi.
3. Manage faculty relations: Identifying and on-boarding of faculty for the program in consultation with the programs team in New Delhi, as well as building and maintaining relations with local faculty.
4. Track and manage finances for projects.
5. Work closely with the programs team in New Delhi to collate regular feedback on the courses and revisit the sessions/modules as and when needed.
Marketing and partnerships:
1. Branding of the products (courses) being offered by CCS Academy.
2. Develop partnerships with with leading colleges and institutes in India to conduct ipolicy: certificate course in public policy.
3. Manage the marketing of programs toensure a minimum of 80 applications per ipolicy.
4. Create and maintain an organized database of partners for outreach.
5. Conduct campus talks and participate in college events through fests, guest lectures, competitions and awards to reach out to the students.
1. Conceptualise and execute the alumni engagement strategy to keep the past and current graduates engaged with CCS ideas and activities.
2. Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; maintain regular communication with alumni via direct contact, email blasts, alumni web pages, and print publications.
3. Conceptualization and execution of alumni weekly reading groups.
4. Conceptualization and execution of alumni meet-ups, awards and competitions – organize at-least 1 alumni meet-up every quarter.
1. CCS organizes its flagship program called ipolicy (on weekends) throughout the year, in partnership with colleges and independently as an open program. More on ipolicy: http://www.ccs.in/ipolicy
Outline a year-long operational plan to organize 20 ipolicy programs in one year in partnership with colleges in India.
Points to certainly include in the plan:
- strategy to reach out to
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. Bachelor’s degree (or above) in any of the Liberal Arts, Media, Public Policy or Law Courses with a strong educational background from a leading university
2. Excellent facilitation skills; past experience in conducting training courses will be preferable.
3. Prior experience in developing partnerships with colleges/student bodies at college or professional level.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills: with the proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage interns.
5. A minimum of 3 years of experience in academic or development projects.
6. Commitment to learning with an academic bent.
7. Excellent communication skills in English and ability to create an