We are looking for an experienced and resourceful professional who can lead people management and development for our team. CCS has a diverse pool of researchers, program managers, field operations managers and other specialists who bring together a rich set of varied skills and talents. The HR Manager will be responsible for attracting, engaging and developing this diverse group and support the leadership team as needed in working with their teams.
S/he should be passionate about working in the HR and Development area with proven credentials in designing & implementing processes in hiring, integration, employee engagement and performance development. S/he will work collaboratively with the leadership team to optimize performance on these processes.
Hiring & Integration
1. Own the talent hiring process end to end from identifying sourcing channels to hiring and integration of a new employee.
2. Optimize performance of the hiring process in terms of quality of new hire, timeliness of hiring, responsiveness to candidates, sourcing partners, line managers etc.
3. Analyze and use the data collected on performance metrics to improve processes on an ongoing basis
Employee engagement & development
1. Build a robust employee engagement process to optimize performance
2. Work in partnership with team mentors to identify and address employee development needs – both in terms of professional skills and personal effectiveness
3. Organize training programs and manage nominations to external programs as necessary
Performance Management & rewards
1. Refine and implement the performance management process to ensure alignment between organizational and individual goals.
2. Identify ways to reward and recognize good performance so as to incentivize the same.
Change Management & Thought Leadership
1. Scan the big picture with respect to CCS Goals and performance, the sector that we operate in and the needs and aspirations of employees to refine and improve HR processes on an ongoing basis.
2. Create and implement a robust exit and change management process to ensure effective knowledge transfer.
Written Assignment Manager, HR
1. Design a New Hire Integration process which will help new employees in CCS understands the organization and come up to speed within 3 months of joining. Please design the high level process with timelines and list out the documents or other material that you will develop as a part of the process. (Max 1 page)
2. Each month several staff members have been careless in getting approvals for their leaves, work from home, punch in/punch outs which makes it difficult to calculate salaries at the end of the month. How will you address these individual cases and what corrective measures would you put in place? (Max half page)
3. As HR Manager, you will need to coordinate all recruitment & interview set up, on boarding, exit management with each department head, who are extremely busy people and may not give you time as requested. Describe how you will respond as the HR Manager in the following situations and what are the systems and processes you would put in place to make it easier for the department heads (Max 1 page)
4. How will you measure your success in this role at the end of 1 year (provide specific indicators), and what are the top 5 pr
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MHRM
1. Clarity of thought and good problem solving skills to be able to understand the unique needs of CCS and it’s team and implement robust processes which address these needs;
2. Ability to build relationships with team members and leaders;
3. Ability to reconcile the diverse needs of various stakeholders
4. Strong writing and communication skills in English;
Background and knowledge of HR and Training.